Re: How many different types are there?

I recently took a trip to the dealer to check out the goods... and sure enough,

this year they have some special Jetta Wolfsburg edition...
It just has a bunch of options installed but I honestly don't remember them
specifically.

Other than the Jetta CITY and Wolfsburg editions, last year they also had
the Jetta JAZZ edition that came with the 6-disc CD Changer standard.
You will notice the Jetta JAZZ edition vehicles do not have a model type
on the right side of the trunk (where GL, TREK, GLS, GLX normally reside).
The Jetta Wolfsburg edition has some small skinny badge on the right side
specifying that it is a Wolfsburg edition.

Its all just crazy...

- -Chuck Simpson
'98 Jetta GLX-VR6 (build 11/97)