Re: How many different types are there?

>Okay from what I know Jetta's come or came in a couple different versions
>
>GL
>GLS
>GLX
>TREK
>
>What is a wolfsburg, and what in the world is a Jetta CITY?

>Adam Lindsay
>adam@mindex.com

Jetta City is a "decontented" Jetta...CHEAP to buy but missing some options
like sound insulation (dont care personally about this stuff) and other
items.

Wolfsberg editions come out from time to time, in general they come with
some uniqe package items.

1998 wolfsbergs (wolfsberg is a town in germany) have sport seats with a
specific to the model cloth pattern, a nice new shift knob (manual) with
(gag) a chrome trim ring, sunroof, alloy wheels (like the 4-cyl gti with
diff paint), FUBA antenna...it is a nice package if you want a sproty 4-cyl
jetta.  Me?  I have a 1997 Jetta TREK...I bought a Bike for 16000+ and got
a free bike rack attached to a really cool black jetta ;-)

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"