Vento GLX badges and VR6 badges

Hey everyone,

     I just got a cool Vento GLX badge (chrome) and a red VR6 rear badge.  I
also have my original smoke/chrome rear VR6 badge.  What would be the optimal
look?  Should I go with the Vento and the VR6 on one side (the right side) or
should I put the Vento on the left and the VR6 on the right?  Also, should I
use my original VR6 badge or the red badge?
     I also have this funky flat Euro-style rectangular VR6 badge that I can
put on the side (on the molding).  I'm not sure if I should use this badge or
one of either the original or the red VR6 badges.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

- - Eric
1994 Black Vento VR6