Re: need advice - used GTI VR6

>The Kelley Blue Book is just plain wrong.  I have 95 Jetta GLX which listed in
>Kelley for r $16,300.  I am now down to $13,500 and have had only three people
>look at it in six weeks.  The true measure of value is the loan value
>listed by
>NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association).  You can call a bank to get
>information out of it.  You will be surprised.  My 95 is only valued at
>$12,700.  The low mileage on the 96 you refer to will be worth a few hundred
>dollars.
>John Kiekhaefer

As a former car salesman, I can attest to John's words.  The value you can
expect on trade in is loan value, the  price you can sell your car on your
own is not much more..about wholesale in the NADA "blue" (yellow actually)
book.

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"