Re: Wheel Bearings or Strut Bearings?

>when i turn the steering wheel right and sometimes >when i'm driving
slowly (0-10 mph) i hear this >clanking noise. it seems like the right
front >side/tire is about to fall off.

>a friend of mine who has a 95 GL had simliar symptons >and he told me
he had to replace the wheel brearing.

I don't know about your car but my car had a similar problem and I had
both my strut bearings replaced.  Now they weren't replaced correctly
but they were replaced.  Now my springs rotate around their perches
and make cool noise like what you described all the time.

But the clanking noise went away.

Bob J.