Re: need advice - used GTI VR6

The Kelley Blue Book is just plain wrong.  I have 95 Jetta GLX which listed in
Kelley for r $16,300.  I am now down to $13,500 and have had only three people
look at it in six weeks.  The true measure of value is the loan value listed by
NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association).  You can call a bank to get
information out of it.  You will be surprised.  My 95 is only valued at
$12,700.  The low mileage on the 96 you refer to will be worth a few hundred
dollars.
John Kiekhaefer