Re: It had to happen . . .

Hey..
That really sucks about your car...if the insurance is there, then you should
get a new. Screw getting it fixed. It wont feel the same at all.  The same
thing happened to my friend with his 91 Corrado..he got in a front end
accident.  The whoel chasis and ribs were bent and warped.  From the outside
it looked not so bad, just the grill, lights, and hood damage, but it was a
totally loss.  He is currently looking for another Corrado, as am I.
He loved that car.  Took him on many surfing adventures without any troubles.

Lance....