Re: It had to happen . . .

Hey Guys,

     Wow, what happened to Dave was really tragic.  (Best wishes to you Dave).
However, I'm wondering how this firsthand experience with the Jetta squares
with the NHTSA crash test report on the Jetta, in which our beloved car fared
worse than the Hyundai Elantra.  In fact, it was one of the worst performing
cars; it was only better than the Dodge Neon and the Kia Sephia.  Hmm...
anybody else know how the Jetta really holds up in a crash?

- - Eric
1994 Black Vento VR6... Autotech Q-Chip, Remus, Eibachs coming soon