Wetterauer Chip Boy

>WELL THIS INEXPERIENCED INTERNET USER WILL JUS EASILY CHANGE HIS EMAIL
>ADDRESS....WITH MY INEXPERIENCE I CAN DO THIS.  AND YOU WILL EASILY BE
>ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.
>
>THE INEXPERIENCED ONE

Hmmm.  I think the capital letter technique employed by you might give you
away.

Unless, you actually learned some netiquette (internet code of behavior)
while you were here and (dare I say it) conform to the codes of conduct
here on the net.

The people you offend here are real.  People here want to be shown respect,
just like you.   Your "in your face" technique will not get you far here or
in the world (unless you want to be a pro westler).  If your attitude is
"fuck the world" don't be too suprised when the world returns the favor.

The list administrator, or any list member with filter capability, could
easily bounce back any mail from "mci2000.com", of course you could change
providers, but why go to all that hastle just to piss people off?

Good luck out there and try to be nice.

Jetta content:

The Jetta GLX has a 20mm Front and a 20mm rear anti-roll (sway) bar from
the factory with linear spring rates of 145 front and 85 rear.

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"