Re: Tires

I have a '96 Jetta GLX and just two weeks ago I put on Pirelli P700Z's and
I love them. I highly reccommend them to anyone looking for an all-season
high performance tire. They are especially cheap ($68) for our tire size.
(205/50 15) These are the same tires that Porsche has put on some of their
past models right out of the showroom. Good luck.

- -FlyinVR6
ICQ# 8994103
AOL IM : SwiftVR6
\X/ Real Drivers Wanted \X/