Re: Tires

At 07:49 PM 5/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I have 52k on my 96 GLX.  The original tires have finally gone.  Not bad at
>52K (mostly highway).
>
>I had received recommendations to get Dunlop D60 A2.  Anyone have any input?
>Just want good all season performance tires at a reasonable price.
>concerned in wet & dry.  Sno is not that big of a deal.
>
>Thanks for the comments in advance.
>
>Rgds
>Grace
>mgraced@msn.com

Try Dunlop SP 4000's, I just put them on my Jetta and their good.....
All season rating, 5 ply VR rated tire, good gripe in wet and dry,
quiet compared to the Michelins I had on my other Jetta, car corners
like on rails with 205/50's - however I'm looking to upgrade suspension
now to keep up with the Dunlop SP 4000's. Get them at the Tire Rack for
around $84.

later,

Bob

E-Mail