Re: Poll #1: chips

When you call autotech ask to speak to ralph he is the coolest one there
- -----Original Message-----
From: George Turner, Jr. <george@dxnet.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Sunday, May 03, 1998 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: Poll #1: chips

>i differ a tad bit on the chips...i have had a neuspeed chip now i am using
an autotech chip.  the autotech chips power band is alot larger than the
neuspeed.  with the neuspeed( if i remember correctly) chip, the power band
starts at @4500....with the autotech chip the band starts at @3000.  the
autotech chip also gets better gas milage.  it is approx 1.5 more miles to
the gallon.. NOW i have been hearing a lot about the garrett
chips....according to everyone that has them..they are the BOMB!!!!!  they
would not trade them i for anything..
>i would deff stay away from the neuspeed chip.... autotech has a 30 day
return on their chips...they also give you something like a $50 credit when
turning in the competitors chips....when i turned the neuspeed on in, i
ended up paying something like $55 for the autotech chip....i personally do
not like the guys at autotech, but they make a good chip, and they have good
prices over there..soo..go autotech or garrett...garrett is just a tad bit
more expensive..something like $125.. if you put in a chip it will void your
ecu. thats it..