Re: [Tech VR6] Suspension

>Hey all,
>
>Has anyone tried or have the suspension set-up that Autotech is selling as
>a package? They are advertising the Bilstein HD with HOR Technologie for
>$588. If anyone has tried this setup or can reccommend a different setup
>for a tighter than stock feel for a daily driver please let me know. Also
>not looking to go lower than one inch which is what this setup is
>advertised at. Thanx in advance.

I cannot speak for a corrado...*but* I used the Autotech Hor/Boge ProGas
set up on my 1990 Jetta GL.  The set up improved body lean, brake dive and
acceleration squat.  The handling was great IMHO.  In the winter in
Minnesota the ride was a bit punishing over poorly maintained (read snow
and pot holes) roads.  On normal roads the ride firmed up but was hardly
noticable to the uneducated.  My friend had a 91 8V gti with
Neuspeed/Bilstein, very simmilar charictoistics...his car was lowerd about
two inches, mine with the Hor lowered 1.25 front and 1.0 rear.

Hope this helps.

Brian  Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"