Re: Problems with Panasonic CX-DP601/VW97PAN Hookup

John,

I've connected the loose red wire coming off of the 'VW97-PAN' to the
12v power source of the trunk light others have connected onto the 12v
power source for the Bose amplifier located on the top shelf of the
trunk.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX