3.0L Questions

Hey everyone, I am considering looking into a 3.0L or so conversion.
Yea Yea I know, S-Charger would be better...Not interested (okay
maybe...but I want to keep my options open).  So what are my choices?
ABT.  Eip (YEA RIGHT.  Not a chance in HELL).  I don't want to go the
bore-only method because it involves going over the factory oversize
(2nd) of 82.02 MM.  So is ABT the only one to get the crank from? Or can
I have both crank and pistons made by JE and would it be cheaper?
Anyone?

MKR