RE: Sorry News and Question

Get a VW Euro-Van stay in the family!!  Good luck and Congrats!!  I can
understand life throws you a curve and all you can do is duck or hit it out
of the park!!

Tofer
tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT
Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper Delay,
Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY...YOU BASTARDS!!