Re: Sorry News and Question

Well,

I am sad to report that I will most likely be selling my 97 GLX shortly.  We
have made a family decision to purchase a mini-van (ugh!).  Just had a second
child and the GLX is a bit crowded with two child seats and two fairly large
adults.  Hopefully, I will not hate my wife forever!

Any one know what the best way to sell a car is.  I don't want to take a hit
by trading it in.  Any advice on selling would be appreciated.  Please have
pity and don't make too much fun of this "life change".  Man I love(d) this
car!

Also help in determining a sales price is welcome.  I live in South Carolina.
Car details:   (completely stock)
1997
19K miles
Green/beige leather interior