Great Zymol Experience and What's new (LONG AND BORING):)

Today was a great day for a wash, so I washed the car once with Zymol
Clear. I love that stuff. I used the new "Deep Purple" from No Touch for
the wheels. It works about as good as Eagle. I think Eagle is the best out
there now, I have tried the new QuickSilver II, SuperClean,  Simple Green,
Griots Wheel Cleaner (WORST), ZYmol Wheel Cleaner. I would have to say that
the Eagle seems to work best from my experience, I spray on let it sit for
1 minute then scrub off with brush and soap and water.. Very Clean.. Almost
new..

Zymol, WOW that stuff is a pain in the ARss to get off.. HD Cleanse smells
good and taste good too.. Still have that "NightShade" problem on the front
bumper underneth the foglights.. It's almost like it dyed the paint.. Real
weird.. Nothing gets it off (NO Not even GumOut).

Still have the swirl marks after the HD Cleanse & Carbon wax.. Oh well..
LIfe is too short to worry about swirl marks.. Just adds to the sleeper
effect.

Did the Scott Catlin Dome light mod with the Red Paint pen for me.. I
should have done that for the trunk too, but I already bought red dome
light for the trunk months ago.. It would have been cheaper.. Painted the
lettering on the engine cover. I really have to stay away from paint.. I
ordered some Emmons Coachworks FogLight Covers, Hella Horns, WeatherTech
Trunk Mat, Front License Plate Vault, I also picked up the BBS eblems for
the stock wheels, Neuspeed Upper Stress Bar, Red VR6 Badges, Red momo seat
belt pads.. I think I need to add some red to the rear seating area.. It
looks so dark. I think I might get the shifter from D&W with the Backlit
red Shifter Map in the center.. Whadda ya think.. Something different..
Applied my Neat O club h20 sticker to the vehicle..My only sticker I must
have got like 5hp Gain from that thing.. Picked up a couple Drivers Wanted
Static Window Stickers from VW.Getting some shirts made and a Hat made..
Should be cool..Waiting for Myron to replace my busted Airbath.. Beleive it
or not, the filter is less loud without the airbath, and I notice that it
doesn't seem to pull as hard.. I am not kidding you, the airbath really is
doing something.. Upgraded to the newest Garrett chip

$160.00 for removal of front bumper, Sanded, Factory Paint,
reinstallation.. Not bad.. This includes the Grill also..Kinda cool..

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 14K
"There's no wrong way to eat a Reeses"
patrick@volkswagen.org