Re: Fuba antena adapter from Crutchfield

I am getting my new blaupunkt/Las Vegas and I am wondering if this fuba
antenna adapter is required? Is there anything else required for this
installiation?  I do have the wiring diags for the install that I got
here a few months ago.  If anyone is experienced in this install please
let me know.  Should I even attempt this or should I leave it up to the
Pro's.  I am going to use all Bose stuff with this.  Thanks in advance.

Bryan Billings