Smoked Fogs/Dummy/Turn - Cheap Alternative

Hey all,

For those who can't/won't spend the cash on the hella smoked turn
signals, dummy panel and fogs, here is a cheap alternative:

Smoked Fog Assembly covers.  Looks great and offers our costly fogs
protection from rocks and road debris.  The only problem with the
ones I've seen for sale is that they are completely smoked which
looks cool but limits the fog light effectiveness.

Here is what I did:

I purchased a set of clear "bubble style" fog assembly covers from
Focus Auto Design.  They simply snap into place and are removable
for cleaning.  I placed a cicular sticker on the inside of the covers
over the location where the fog light beam passes through.  Then with
a trusty can of Nightshades, I put on 3-4 coats of smoke/tint paint
on the inside of the covers.

The results are great.  The entire assembly is smoked out and the fogs
aren't inhibited in the least.  Total cost is about $35, its easily
reversible and offers great protection.

I've got pics with the lights off and on for those interested.  Each
pic is about 100k so don't ask me to send them if you are "bandwidth
challenged".

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton