Off Topic: Update on the lose of my car....

Well, just in case you are following the saga.

I talked to the adjuster today. We are looking at around
9K-12K in damage from my accident on I-520. If you
remember I ran into the back of a Ford Explorer. Not only
did I total the front of the car but I put a buckle in the
roof and bent the frame so that the passenger door won't
open. Looks like I will be without my Jetta for 2 weeks.

Now the good news. As you might remember, this accident
happened just as I was going to trade it in on a new '98
Classic Green GLX/All Weather/Leather. At the time they
were not going to give me much of a trade in value for
the car because of the mileage( 31K in two years), the
front tires needed replacing, and someone bent the
driver's side rear quarter panel and lifted the paint.
But, at the time of the accident I had a bra on and PIA
fog lights. They said that they will fix all the damage
and just not replace the fog lights or bra. So, it looks
like I will have a car with no rock chips in the hood or
windshield, new tires up front, and no dings anywhere to
trade in.

New GLX here I come,
greg.
- --
       _________     USPA: A-20947      Gregory Wright
       _  / __ __  ___/  _ \_  __ `/    gregory@halcyon.com
       / /_/ / _  /   /  __/  /_/ /     Spacelabs Medical Inc.
       \____/  /_/    \___/_\__, /      Intesys Division.
                           /____/       (206)867-7327