Re: Survey

1995
black, mostly
black leather
yes
Mods- Way too many,
BMW e-36 headlights with custom grill, Rieger air dam, side skirts,
painted and smoothed fender flares and rear bumper, fading checkered flag
graphic, Racers wanted hood graphic, Sebring exhaust with dual DTM tips,
Smoked side bumper lights, smoked fog lights and front bumper lights,
Neuspeed:  P-chip, P-flo, 28mm rear sway bar, 25mm front sway bar, upper
stress bar, springs ( all bars and disc brake backing plates powdercoated
iris),  Koni shocks, Bonrath hood lifts, european rear license plate
holder, euro headlight switch with jumper and bridge, interior air
filter, Passat cup holder, Iris Advanced Motorsport guages, Momo shift
boot and knob, foliatec pedal covers, Spazz racing throttle body,  rear
door handles in front doors, keyless entry, tinted windows, custom false
floor in trunk with 10 inch JL sub, ppi amplifier, fosgate punch 45,
eclipse head unit with touch screen control and 12 disc changer, custom
front speaker pods ( box and pods accented with iris vinyl), Stillen
x-drilled rotors with repco pads, 1996 glove box, stock wheels with
Dunlop SP8000's

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:48:12 EST Bunmar <Bunmar@aol.com> writes:
>Hey guys (and any gals):
>
>A quick survey for GLX owners
>
>1. Year
>2. Color
>3. Seating (i.e. Leather/Cloth)
>4. All-Weather Package?
>5. Name
>
>I'm trying to maintain a list of GLX owners.  I've compiled a very
>comprehensive list of owners (66 to be exact) and am trying to keep
>track of
>all mods (very difficult) that they have done.  So if you are looking
>for a
>GLX owner that has done a particular mod, let me know as I will be
>able to let
>you know an email address of the person.
>
>Thanks for your help (if you do).
>Chuck Marshall
>'98 GLX

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]