Re: 98 GLX/Bose/CD Changer

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 glxvr6@ibm.net wrote:

> Taylor,
>
> look for Precision Interface Electronics(P.I.E.) part # VW97-PAN, this
> is the correct adapter for an aftermarket Panasonic 6 CD changer.  Go to
> a local stereo shop or call information for Dalworth car stereo in the
> Dallas/Ft. Worth area if you are having problems locating the part.
> Yes, you do have a Panasonic head unit.

	Is there a similar part for a '95 Jetta GLX?

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell             : "Networking isn't an option any more,
Data Services Manager           :  It's the way business computing works."
Halifax Cable                   :  	- Michael J. Miller, Editor-in-Chief
jac@hfxcable.com                :        	PC Magazine, October 21, 1997
(902) 453-2800 x156             :