RE: [gti-vr6] NoSpeed Rear Stress bar

>>Anyone have one of these....Did it help get rid of creaks?  After my
>>accident my car really started creaking and I am gonna make the bastard
>>who rear ended me pay for it.
>>
>>Mark klaus Radelow

Mark, you have a GLX right? No need for a rear stress bar m'man. You guys
have one already incorporated into the structure!

It's us GTI guys that need the rear stress support! Also, the Neuspeed bar
is a freakin' octopus, and takes up too much room. Anyone with a GTI should
go for something that's designed like the Autotech bar. A straight line of
strength between the rear strut towers.

A thing of beauty.
Wally G,
wally@li.net