Re: [gti-vr6] NoSpeed Rear Stress bar

RPC Products wrote:

> Anyone have one of these....Did it help get rid of creaks?  After my
> accident my car really started creaking and I am gonna make the bastard
> who rear ended me pay for it.
>
> Mark klaus Radelow

YES!  Get rid of creaks??   Can't say, I didn't have any to start with.
BUT, it greatly tightens up the entire rear box of the car and I really
feel
that after MY rearending accident it kept the damage from being to
severe
as it kept the body sides from buckeling out.

Heading straight down the road, all is normal.  Turn either direction
and it makes a HUGE difference in handeling and stability.  It feels
and is so much more solid than it was without it.

I highly recammend one.  And if insurance pays for it, even better. :-)

- --
Mike Bigus --> gtivr6r@chicagonet.net
http://www.gtivr6r.chicagonet.net