Re: [gti-vr6] interior air filters

ZEEK,

Stock filter? HA! you have a plastic screen with holes like 5mm X5mm!
forget the dust, I used to get leaf bits comming out my vents.

Here's the deal, you could shell out the bucks for the Bosch HEPA filter,
OR, go with what I have been using for the last 2 months.... a $1.29
cut-to-size foam airconditioner filter & a large rubber band.  works like a
champ - 75% less crap on my dash , clean air in my face.

This should work great for everyone's rides, unless want to block pollen
(which gets everywhere anyway) then you'll need the bosch

jim

03/11/98 10:09:13 PM ----------

i'm looking at the ND catalog page34 reading about the
Bosch interior air filters and wondering how they compare
to the stock filters...
anyone have experience with this? what kind of filters come
stock with the '98s? Don?
having a problem with dust.... of course that has more to do
with the fact that i like to keep the 'roof and windows open,
so an interior air filter upgrade isn't going to do much for me.

'98 GLX