Needles & Guage Clusters

I didn't see the message go up the first time so I am reposting. I saw a
GTI at VW Sport's Show a few weekends ago. He had black guages and had
fitted some orange needles from a silver faced cluster that had burnt up.
The look was very good, first pioneered in the Corrado, and now in the
Passat. Anyone know if the needles have their own parts number or if they
have some sitting around. I dig the look, and it gives me a reason to hold
on to my increasingly rare black guage faces. Later-G '94 GLX