Re: Intermitten wiper relay.

<< wiper motor with  a wrench and they stopped. I ordered a motor only to find
 out it was on backorder. I decided to take a motor out of a stock car.
 Made the swap and had the car test driven the rest of the day. So far no
 problems.

 If the problem is happenin gto you try the same. Smack the wiper motor when
 the problem is present.

 Don

The problem I'm having is relating to the intermittent wiper coming up about
an inch, wait the required time, wiping, waiting the required time, coming up
about an inch, and so on.  Have you seen this problem?  Do you think replacing
the relay would fix this?

Thanks,
Chuck Marshall