FINALLY A CURE?????

HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS??????

1) ENGINE DIES ON COLD START...REVS GO UP THEN ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL IT DIES?
2)ROUGH IDLE ON COLD START OR EVEN WHEN ENGINE IS WARM?
3)YOU FEEL A SHIMMY LIKE FEELING WHEN SITTING AT IDLE?
4)TACH NEDDLE MOVES UP AND DOWN AT IDLE?

well according to my service advisor at my local VW/BMW dealer VW is working
on a fix for this problem.  it was found that there is a problem with the
control unit.  this fix is still in the works as we speak.  most of the
problems have been found on most GLX models mine is a 97 model.  i brought my
car in before for the problem but no codes came up.  a recall should be issued
soon.  so check with your local VW dealer if they have received the same news
on this issue.  Ill keep you posted when i bring my car in for a visit.

m.c.a.
'97 Black on Black GLX
purely stock...for now!!!!!!!!!!!