From: Dave Rizzolo <dv8studio@ids.net>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Saturday, March 07, 1998 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: wtf is wrong with my VR6

Man am I glad to hear someone else is having this problem! My 97 GLX goes
in this Tuesday for the third time for it. The service guys can never
duplicate the problem and I think that they think I am a moron and don't
know how to put the car in reverse...

Dave R.
97 GLX

At 11:17 AM 3/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Chris-
>
>Man, that sounds scary.  It's never happened in my GLX, but it reminded me
>of another problem I have experienced in the past.  That is, occasionally
>(maybe once every 3-4 weeks) when I put the car in reverse, it really goes
>into first gear!  I have almost hit several cars this way.  Anyone else
ever
>have this happen?
>
>-Drew

begin 666 Drew Jennings.vcf
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- -#0I%3D0Z5D-!4D0-"@``
`
end