Re: [gti-vr6] Touring Car Playstation Question

Playstation ROMS are "localized". Meaning, a game for a particular market
won't play on a machine of another market. To make this game run, you
could swap the ROM with a custom ROM (available from various sources on
the Internet) with a ROM that ignores localization. More information on
this stuff is available all over the internet. I don't know of a specific
place, as I don't have a PSX and don't keep up with this stuff.

Josh
xjosh@one.net