Re: [gti-vr6] Touring Car Playstation Question

George Achorn wrote:
>         I got a reply from the English distributor I ordered my TOCA Touring Car
> Game from for my Playstation. They said that it was not compatible with my
> machine. Is he just loopy or is there some sort of difference between my US
> spec machine and the UK version? Does any other US Playstation owner
> already have the game and does it work?-G

hmmm... i had to install a chip in mine (not a Garrett) so that the
territory codes on the CD's would be invisible to the station.  it is
definately the case with japanese games that the station needs to be
modded, dunno for sure about the UK version.

south
- --
South Lloyd : slloyd@syssrc.com
System Source : Hunt Valley, Md