RE: exhaust upgrade (Leistritz)

I've been seeing emails go around regarding the Leistritz system, and I
just wanted to clarify something.  Leistritz is the maker  of the stock
system, but they also have a line of high performance exhausts called the
Sports Sound.  For the VR6, the system features a straight through
free-flow muffler, a single 4x3.5 inch black and red oval tip, and
elimination of the European resonator.  While on the high end, there isn't
much gain achieved by this exhaust, there is a pick up in low to mid-range
power.  The exhaust emits an aggressive sound, but it isn't as loud as some
of the other systems that exists.