Re: scirocco-l@privatel.com

- --------------0926B2A2E9D5D7997904F740

JAN CERATO wrote:
Welcome to the gti-vr6 mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

you can send mail to <Majordomo@dev.tivoli.com> with the following

list itself) send email to <owner-gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com> .
to contact a human.

- ----
[Last updated on: Wed May 14 11:36:43 CDT 1997]

The GTI-VR6 mailing list is dedicated to owners, wannabe owners, and
other
fans of the Volkswagen GTI-VR6.  Please do not post any messages or
questions about other VWs unless they also relate to the GTI VR6.

This list is available in two forms:  "normal" mailing list, where you
will get each email separately as they are posted to the mailing list,
or the "digest" version, where you will get periodic mailings of
collections of mail to the "normal" list.

Subscription to these lists are open and the lists are not moderated.
Please remember, this is not Usenet, so rude, and off-topic messages are

not welcome.  Habitual abusers will be unsubscribed.

Also, if you know that your email address is going to become invalidate
(e.g. if you're a student finishing up a semester & losing your school
email account), PLEASE unsubscribe from the list so I don't get a
million
of "no such email address" errors sent back to me.  I get one such error

email for each article sent to an invalid address.  It's NOT nice.
If you don't unsubscribe before your email address becomes invalid,
you will get blacklisted and not allowed to subscribe to this
mailing list ever again.  Additionally, I will track you down and
put sand into your VR6's airbox.

- ----
To post to the list, simply address your message to:

        gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com

Postings to gti-vr6-digest will go to the same place(s) as postings to
gti-vr6.

- ----
To respond to a post, use a "reply-all" to include the list.  If you
simply
use "reply", your response will be sent only to the original poster.

- ----

        majordomo@dev.tivoli.com

with the text

        subscribe gti-vr6 <your email address>       (without the
brackets)

or, to subscribe to the digest version:

        subscribe gti-vr6-digest <your email address>       (without the
brackets)

in the body of the message. The subject line should remain blank.

- ----
To unsubscribe, follow the same steps as subscribing, except replace the

command "subscribe" with the command "unsubscribe".

- --
If you have questions about the list that are not answered here, feel
free
to send an email.

The gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com list is maintained by Andy Nguyen
(aqn@tivoli.com)

>  Does anyone know the main email address to join this list??? can you
> email me please.Thanks,
> Jan G. Cerato
> VW CAR Magazine
> redline@cadvision.com

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com
collier@giardina-usa.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------0926B2A2E9D5D7997904F740

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
JAN CERATO wrote:
<BR>Welcome to the gti-vr6 mailing list!

<P>Please save this message for future reference.&nbsp; Thank you.

<P>If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
<BR>you can send mail to &lt;Majordomo@dev.tivoli.com> with the following
<BR>command in the body of your email message:

<P>If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
<BR>(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
<BR>list itself) send email to &lt;owner-gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com> .
<BR>This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
<BR>to contact a human.

<P>----
<BR>[Last updated on: Wed May 14 11:36:43 CDT 1997]
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>The GTI-VR6 mailing list is dedicated to owners, wannabe owners, and
other
<BR>fans of the Volkswagen GTI-VR6.&nbsp; Please do not post any messages
or
<BR>questions about other VWs unless they also relate to the GTI VR6.

<P>This list is available in two forms:&nbsp; "normal" mailing list, where
you
<BR>will get each email separately as they are posted to the mailing list,
<BR>or the "digest" version, where you will get periodic mailings of
<BR>collections of mail to the "normal" list.

<P>Subscription to these lists are open and the lists are not moderated.
<BR>Please remember, this is not Usenet, so rude, and off-topic messages
are
<BR>not welcome.&nbsp; Habitual abusers will be unsubscribed.

<P>Also, if you know that your email address is going to become invalidate
<BR>(e.g. if you're a student finishing up a semester &amp; losing your
school
<BR>email account), PLEASE unsubscribe from the list so I don't get a million
<BR>of "no such email address" errors sent back to me.&nbsp; I get one
such error
<BR>email for each article sent to an invalid address.&nbsp; It's NOT nice.
<BR>If you don't unsubscribe before your email address becomes invalid,
<BR>you will get blacklisted and not allowed to subscribe to this
<BR>mailing list ever again.&nbsp; Additionally, I will track you down
and
<BR>put sand into your VR6's airbox.
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>----
<BR>To post to the list, simply address your message to:

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com

<P>Postings to gti-vr6-digest will go to the same place(s) as postings
<BR>gti-vr6.

<P>----
<BR>To respond to a post, use a "reply-all" to include the list.&nbsp;
If you simply
<BR>use "reply", your response will be sent only to the original poster.

<P>----
<BR>To subscribe to the list, send a message to:

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; majordomo@dev.tivoli.com

<P>with the text

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; subscribe gti-vr6 &lt;your
email address>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (without the brackets)

<P>or, to subscribe to the digest version:

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; subscribe gti-vr6-digest
&lt;your email address>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (without the
brackets)

<P>in the body of the message. The subject line should remain blank.

<P>----
<BR>To unsubscribe, follow the same steps as subscribing, except replace
the
<BR>command "subscribe" with the command "unsubscribe".
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>If you have questions about the list that are not answered here, feel
free
<BR>to send an email.

<P>The gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com list is maintained by Andy Nguyen (aqn@tivoli.com)
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Does anyone
know the main email address to join this list??? can you email me please.</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Thanks,</FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Jan G. Cerato</FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>VW CAR Magazine</FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1><A HREF="mailto:redline@cadvision.com">redline@cadvision.com</A></FONT></FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>christopher n. collier
<BR>collier@iglou.com
<BR>collier@giardina-usa.com

<P>SCCA Member
<BR>R254561
<BR>Region 017

<P>97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
<BR>Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

<P>In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --------------0926B2A2E9D5D7997904F740--