[Christopher DuBach: Re: [Christopher DuBach: Re: Prolong]]

- ----- Forwarded message # 1:

 Dan,

It seems to be the right choice, I have been using it now for about 2
weeks. As Bryan had notied, I don't have the valve and lifter tapping
noise when I start the car in the cold mornings. As far as the long run,
I can't tell you.  Bryan has been using it for a while and as to the
technecal information from the Prolong peopleis why I made my choice.  My
answer to you is that I think you should put it in now.

Chris

Dan Bairos wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message # 1:
>
> Bryan,
>
> Thanks, I just bought 2 qts to try in both Jettas'.  How long have you
> been using Prolong?
>
> Chris
>
> Bryan Billings wrote:
>
> > Yea, I love it .  It dropped the temp 20 degrees and there is no
> > cam/lifter chatter when it is cold.  I live by the stuff.
> >
> > Bryan Billings
> >
> > Christopher DuBach wrote:
> > >
> > > Has anyone used Prolong in their car. . . .
>
> ----- End of forwarded messages
>
> Hello,
>
>      I have a 97 Jetta GLX with 8k.  Should I use prolong this early?
>
>  thanks,
>
>  Dan

- ----- End of forwarded messages

Thanks!!!