RE: Waxing My Car

Brian,

There will be many different opinions about this, but here's my $0.02:

I recommend Zymol Carbon wax. Pricey, but you can't beat the protection or
shine that it gives. Before you do that, though, find some Clay Magic to
make sure the surface is totally free of dirt.

For black plastic trim, I use Mother's Back-to Black. Lasts long, and
doesn't have that Armor-all greasiness or shine.

For leather, I use Coach Leather cleaner and Conditioner (interior smells
better than new after application), but when I run out I'm going to start
using Lexol. I hear it's the best stuff out there for leather interiors.

FYI, I got most the stuff from Emmons Coachworks
http:\\www.emmonscoachworks.com.
I'm not affiliated with Emmons in any way, except as a satisfied customer.

Believe me, the more expensive, high-quality stuff is well worth it.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue