Re: Waxing My Car

Hey Brian,

I have a '96 Jetta GLX. I am very into detailing my car, and i am constantly
cleaning it every chance i get. My car is white and is very tough to keep in
top condition. The wax on the molding was a big problemfor me too when i first
got the car. But, there are two products that i found to work especially well
with this.  1- Mothers Back to Black is a great product that once it has
worked itself into your molding, it will help keep it stay black for a long
period of time. Once again, it takes 2 or 3 applications before it takes to
the molding. 2- Armor All Black Magic. This stuff works wonders on getting off
the wax from the molding and other black trim surfaces on your car. It truly
works fast as you rub it in within 10 seconds or so. I like this stuff too
because it really gets your trim Black, but it doesn't last as long as the
Mothers Product.
I will actually be having a new section on my website soon that will be
sponsored by Matt Z of Detailing Dynamics which is located here on Long
Island, NY. Matt is a professional detailer that is the reccommended detailer
of the Metro NY Porsche Club of America, Ferrari Club of America and
Lamborghini Club. Matt is also the reccommended detailer for 4 or 5 large
high-end car dealers here on the island. Look for this section soon on my
website as Matt will answer different detailing questions each week that you
guys have submitted to me.
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
http://members.aol.com/qwikvr6/index.html