Re: Seat Height and Head Room...

>So my questions are:
>
>1. Do any of you 5"11 or taller have this problem? How did you solve it, or
>do you cope like I do?

I'm about 6' 1" and I have almost the trouble you do. I've managed to find a
comfortable position for daily driving (seat bottomed out, back tilted some,
forward 2 notches) that doesn't put my head into the headliner and allows me
proper access to the steering wheel and pedals. Alas, I have to be a bit of
a contortionist to make it work once I put a helmet on...

>2. Am I right about the seats in the GLX seating us a little higher?

So say the specs. I forgot to check last time I was in a GL with a sunroof.

>3. Can I maybe get GLS leather (color matched) seats to seat me in a better
>position? (Maybe a perfect time to upgrade my car to side impact airbags)

Or a Recaro racing seat...more headroom would be a godsend, though...

-Pete