Re: Keyless Entry

Not to doubt you, but are you sure that it was the drivers door that was
lacking a keyhole?  I noticed a difference between my '98 GLX and my wifes '97
Golf Trek.  I have a keyhole only on my driver's door.  On the Golf, she has
keyholes on both front doors.  So maybe in some way, the GT's, GLX's, &
Wolfsburg's all share the no passenger door lock.  Anybody with a Wolfsburg
out there?  Let us know if you have two keyholes or one.

Thanks,
Chuckem