RE: TIRES????

I run these on my 95 GLX.  They are fare superior than the GA's.  If you
live in an area that does NOT experience snow or freeing rain, get them.
These are last year's model and normally ran well over $100 per tire.
You simple can not beet this tire for the price.  BUT, hurry, it my
understanding that inventory is low and they my be difficult to find.

Joe