New Purchase 98 GLX-VR6

Hello All,

Haven't been here before, but in reading a lot of the input over the last
12 hours, I find that there are some very knowledgeable people out here.
Cool...  I just picked up a 98 GLX-VR6 with 20 miles, (prep & test drives).
This thing is SWEET.  (I can't drive it till Friday however, not registered
yet).  The car is completely loaded, besides the side impact airbags, (not
an option with leather I guess).  I think it has the potential to become a
serious eye catcher, similar to my 900 SPG.  Any suggestions to improve
this beauty would be very helpful.  Firstly I'm thinking, smoke the
windows, K&N air filter, P7000's....  What else???