Re[2]: Hahaha!!!!!. I've seen something NO ONE have seen in

     VWSport had a Golf IV with the Projectzwo body kit at the Bugout in
     Manassas, VA back on Memorial Day Weekend.  It was a very sweet
     looking car.  I especially like the mirrors and the taillights on the
     new body.  The interior was very fresh and modern.  They never opened
     the hood so I don't know what engine it had.  I can scan in a picture
     I have of the car and send it to anyone that is interested.

     Greg Coombs