Re: Hahaha!!!!!. I've seen something NO ONE have seen in

Greg,

the VW Sport USA Golf IV with the Projectzwo body kit which they swapped
for with a yellow New Beetle has the 1.8 turbo engine under the hood.
(same engine as in the passat, A-4, and upcoming New Super Beetle)

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX