Re: Hahaha!!!!!. I've seen something NO ONE have seen in person!.

From: John Kilpatrick <kilpatri@sgi.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 1998 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: Hahaha!!!!!. I've seen something NO ONE have seen in person!.

>On Sun, 14 Jun 1998, Alexander L. Kunstmann wrote:
>
>> >1) I love the boxy look of my Jetta.
>>
>> I love the new look of the new Jetta, as well as the boxy look of my A2
>> Jetta.
>
>Let me clarify: I do *not* like rounded cars...and I think the new Jetta
>is too "bubble" looking.

That's too bad... You'll have to wait another 10 years then to see the boxy
cars come again, and I refer to all brands..

>> >2) No VR6?  How can I love it without the VR6?
>>
>> Who said it won't have the VR6?. Who said it will have it?. No one
knows..

>Several interviews with VW execs have stated that the VR6 will only be in
>the Golf Syncro, which may not come over here.  No more Jetta VR6 as we
>know it today.

I'll ask the people at VW of Mexico. They are making the Jetta A4 already,
so they should know better. The VR6 has demonstrated to be a very good
engine. So I don't believe that VW will decide to stick to 4 cyls. only as
VR6 are selling very well in the USA.

- Alexander L. Kunstmann