Re: Hahaha!!!!!. I've seen something NO ONE have seen in person!.

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998, Alexander L. Kunstmann wrote:

> >1) I love the boxy look of my Jetta.
>
> I love the new look of the new Jetta, as well as the boxy look of my A2
> Jetta.

Let me clarify: I do *not* like rounded cars...and I think the new Jetta
is too "bubble" looking.

> >2) No VR6?  How can I love it without the VR6?
>
> Who said it won't have the VR6?. Who said it will have it?. No one knows..

Several interviews with VW execs have stated that the VR6 will only be in
the Golf Syncro, which may not come over here.  No more Jetta VR6 as we
know it today.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                      Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group