Re: Clutch - Shifting, Jeez jam it in there!

From: Stephan Martone <smarton@luc.edu>
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.COM' <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 1998 8:56 AM
Subject: RE: Clutch - Shifting, Jeez jam it in there!

>Oh, I wanted to clarify that when I say console under the cup holders, I
mean >the whole console all the way to the floor.  In the winter time it's
like a >heater if you rest your leg up against it.  In the summer it's the
same way.

Another issue that is nooormal in a VW. Every Type I Beetle to the Jetta,
get's hot in there. Even the Nissan Sentra, which is the only non-VW car I
have ever owned used to get hot in there too. Car transmissions use to get
hot after rolling the car a while. What could be??.

- - Alex Kunstmann