Did I get taken or what?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  I hear many of you knocking the Neuspeed
P-Flo, saying that you actually lose power when this is installed.  I
dropped $135 bucks for this, over a month ago, and was told by Neuspeed and
other sources that this would make a noticeable difference.  To tell you the
truth I can't tell whether it made a difference or not.  But I do like the
sound that I get.  Anyway I figure the reason so many of you dislike the
P-Flo is because of the heat problem, which is a valid point.  I believe
there are products out there that get around the problem of hot air being
recycled by the engine. For instance, there is a product called "air bath"
that directs air from the outside to the filter.  I think they sell it for
around $120-$140, kind of expensive, figuring I paid  $135.00 for the filter
itself.  Or better yet, you can build your own, which is what I am going to
do this weekend.  I going to stop by Home Depo and buy tubing that will
bring the air.  BTW if anyone has done this please let me know.  The reason
I saying all of this is because every time someone says how bad the P-Flo is
or what a piece of crap it is makes me upset.  How would you like to spend
135 dollars only to hear everyone tell that was a bad move.  That Sucks MAN!
I could have gone with K&N drop in filter but you don't get the same sound.
Anyway That's all I have to say.

Frank