Re: bbs wheels

I've got the BBS's too, and am wondering if anyone has had one or more straightened
before.  One is bent (enough to be visible while balancing) and I'd like it straightened,
but the one shop that I know of locally charges $90 (Canadian) to do it.  Seems a bit
steep, particularly for a soft wheel which is likely to bend again...

Anyone have experience with straightening, and what did it cost?

Thanks,

Chris

> Yes they are but they are pretty hard to keep clean and are softer than the
> VW ones.  I have bent one, I have considered aftermarket wheels but I too
> like the look of the BBS's
>
> Allison Feldhusen
> '95 GLX
>

> At 05:12 AM 6/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >

> >anyone,
> >        i have a '97 jetta glx with the 7-spoke alloy wheels.  i have seen
> >the '95 wheels and they have a web-look from bbs.  are the '95 wheels
> >compatible with a '97 jetta????  i like the web-look!
> >
> >thanks for any help,
> >
> >Chris
> >'97 Black Jetta GLX
> >Garret Chip