Dual Healights - NO need for new hood

Hey everyone,

     I'm been looking at headlights for a long time.  I've recently discovered that there is a company that makes a grille/dual headlight package that eliminates the need for a hood change, and it's a domestic company too.  I can't remember their name, but if you look through the latest issue of European Car, you'll find the ad.  Look very very carefully; it's a small ad towards the back and it's easy to miss.

- ---
Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6; Autotech Q-Chip, Eibach Pro-kit, K&N drop-in filter, Remus exhaust

http://www.mailexcite.com