From: Eric Wang <wangstervr6@mailexcite.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Sunday, June 07, 1998 4:32 PM
Subject: Slow list...

>Hey everyone,
>
>     I haven't gotten much over the last few days either.  But since I've
gotten all these complaints about this, I guess the system is still working.
So, to enliven this mailing list, I have something to say that actually
pertains to the Jetta VR6:
>     I just put in an Autotech Q-Chip a few days ago.  The results have
been awesome!  The throttle response is so much better now.  Does anyone
know how much extra horsepower this thing adds alone?  I'm also getting a
Remus exhaust and a K&N air filter soon, so I hope to get even more power.